Pudong– I am trying to learn so much about this city of 22 million. I have learned that Pudong District is the newer part of town. It is quieter, less crowded and does not offer many restaurants or night clubs. This is not a bad thing for my family of four who will be living there for two years. My husband should really be writing this post since he has been reading about Shanghai online for months. He likes the Shanghai Daily. It portrays what we are getting ready to experience. I guess this will be more to come. . .
- Thanks for following! mcgaffin (@mcgaffin) is now following you on Twitter!- 5 hours ago
- RT @julielindsay: The Global Educator - from #ISTE17 bookshop today! Or eBook online iste.org/resources/prod… for ALL Case studies #ISTEGl…- 5 hours ago
- RT @HCPSTinyTech: Five C's of an innovative environment #hcpsinnovate #notatiste twitter.com/toddlavogue/st…- 5 hours ago
- Thanks for following! Thomas Frey (@ThomasFrey) is now following you on Twitter!- 2 days ago
- FVSofColorado: twitter.com/FVSofColorado/…- 2 days ago