Pudong– I am trying to learn so much about this city of 22 million. I have learned that Pudong District is the newer part of town. It is quieter, less crowded and does not offer many restaurants or night clubs. This is not a bad thing for my family of four who will be living there for two years. My husband should really be writing this post since he has been reading about Shanghai online for months. He likes the Shanghai Daily. It portrays what we are getting ready to experience. I guess this will be more to come. . .
- RT @LParisi: Here is the final Peace Video 2017 youtu.be/fUTBwTGSehY via @YouTube- 10 hours ago
- fountainvalleyschool students at @coloradocollege for #northkorea… instagram.com/p/BZT1XSHls02T…- 2 days ago
- How to Make Every Grade More Like Kindergarten n.pr/2wnfkLc #edchat- 3 days ago
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 3 Favorited, 1 Retweet, 6.99K Retweet Reach, 13 Tweets, 1 New Following. See yours with… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…- 4 days ago
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/fH3YfRFBqFE?a The Common Sense Census: A Day in Teens' Digital Lives- 5 days ago