- My week on Twitter 🎉: 2 Mentions, 1.56K Mention Reach, 3 New Followers, 1 Tweet. See yours with… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…- 8 hours ago
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 1 Mention, 1 Tweet. See yours with sumall.com/performancetwe… https://t.co/QWBd85YaJw- 1 week ago
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 4 Mentions, 3 New Followers, 1 Tweet. See yours with sumall.com/performancetwe… https://t.co/8vLGzDjDEK- 2 weeks ago
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 15 Mentions, 57.4K Mention Reach, 21 Favorited, 11 Retweets, 11 New Followers. See yours with… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…- 3 weeks ago
- Check out my latest post: Tech Tools (weekly) ift.tt/2zfYZhS- 3 weeks ago
Monthly Archives: September 2011
The United Nations Day of Peace is celebrated in our school on Friday, September 30th. The staff organizing it was excited to use the pictures for the World Map of where our students live in a different way. So I … Continue reading
He even scored a try at the tournament this Saturday. I got sunburn. 🙂
OK. I know, this is really late, but check out the pics from Margaret’s surprise cake party. . . .
I wanted to show off our apartment. What do you think?
Transportation is an interesting thing here. There are many modes, most of which we have tried. Walking is almost the scariest since everyone has a bike or moped or car or something. When you are walking you are in a … Continue reading
The benefits of massage must outweigh the cost. In Shanghai, our massages are only costing us 70 RMB which does not seem to be a lot based on our Western salaries. But when I think about the fact that you … Continue reading