- My week on Twitter 🎉: 1 Mention, 2.89K Mention Reach, 1 Favorited, 8 Tweets. See yours with sumall.com/performancetwe… https://t.co/5zT8PeGp8c- 16 hours ago
- RT @ProfeEdTech: Tomorrow is the International Day for the Eradication of Poverty. Let's #TeachSDGs & combat this through education! Join o…- 1 day ago
- Check out my latest post: Google Certified Educator Level 1 & 2 – Complete ift.tt/2yoK43n- 4 days ago
- Google Certified Educator Level 1 & 2 –@Complete toniobarton.wordpress.com/2017/10/13/goo… https://t.co/Q57rfKkrhm- 4 days ago
- Awesome! twitter.com/WriteOurWorld/…- 5 days ago
Monthly Archives: September 2011
The United Nations Day of Peace is celebrated in our school on Friday, September 30th. The staff organizing it was excited to use the pictures for the World Map of where our students live in a different way. So I … Continue reading
He even scored a try at the tournament this Saturday. I got sunburn. 🙂
OK. I know, this is really late, but check out the pics from Margaret’s surprise cake party. . . .
I wanted to show off our apartment. What do you think?
Transportation is an interesting thing here. There are many modes, most of which we have tried. Walking is almost the scariest since everyone has a bike or moped or car or something. When you are walking you are in a … Continue reading
The benefits of massage must outweigh the cost. In Shanghai, our massages are only costing us 70 RMB which does not seem to be a lot based on our Western salaries. But when I think about the fact that you … Continue reading