- Thanks for following! mcgaffin (@mcgaffin) is now following you on Twitter!- 5 hours ago
- RT @julielindsay: The Global Educator - from #ISTE17 bookshop today! Or eBook online iste.org/resources/prod… for ALL Case studies #ISTEGl…- 5 hours ago
- RT @HCPSTinyTech: Five C's of an innovative environment #hcpsinnovate #notatiste twitter.com/toddlavogue/st…- 5 hours ago
- Thanks for following! Thomas Frey (@ThomasFrey) is now following you on Twitter!- 2 days ago
- FVSofColorado: twitter.com/FVSofColorado/…- 2 days ago
Monthly Archives: October 2011
Here are some pics from the Volleyball Game.
The day started at the Bund, where Chinese people wanted to take our picture. Then we had an amazing brunch at “M on the Bund”. It was great food and great views. We looked through the antique market and the … Continue reading
A little fun at the local bar and then massages. . .
Lots of pictures and lots of work for some fresh dumpling. We took a class in the French Concession on dumpling making. We started with wheat flour, added some water and then created the filling. We made three types of … Continue reading
Inspired by Jess McCullough who I met at the Learning 2.011 Conference. She used pictures to describe her way to work.