Lots of pictures and lots of work for some fresh dumpling. We took a class in the French Concession on dumpling making. We started with wheat flour, added some water and then created the filling. We made three types of traditional dumplings. The first you will see is the Fish, the Second is Happiness, and the Third was one none of us can remember. We started with a circle all the time and then folded it in different ways. The last one was the easiest, but I liked making the Fish one. Hope you enjoy our pictures.
- RT @LParisi: Here is the final Peace Video 2017 youtu.be/fUTBwTGSehY via @YouTube- 10 hours ago
- fountainvalleyschool students at @coloradocollege for #northkorea… instagram.com/p/BZT1XSHls02T…- 2 days ago
- How to Make Every Grade More Like Kindergarten n.pr/2wnfkLc #edchat- 3 days ago
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 3 Favorited, 1 Retweet, 6.99K Retweet Reach, 13 Tweets, 1 New Following. See yours with… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…- 4 days ago
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/fH3YfRFBqFE?a The Common Sense Census: A Day in Teens' Digital Lives- 5 days ago