Lots of pictures and lots of work for some fresh dumpling. We took a class in the French Concession on dumpling making. We started with wheat flour, added some water and then created the filling. We made three types of traditional dumplings. The first you will see is the Fish, the Second is Happiness, and the Third was one none of us can remember. We started with a circle all the time and then folded it in different ways. The last one was the easiest, but I liked making the Fish one. Hope you enjoy our pictures.
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 2 Mentions, 1.56K Mention Reach, 3 New Followers, 1 Tweet. See yours with… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…- 8 hours ago
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 1 Mention, 1 Tweet. See yours with sumall.com/performancetwe… https://t.co/QWBd85YaJw- 1 week ago
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 4 Mentions, 3 New Followers, 1 Tweet. See yours with sumall.com/performancetwe… https://t.co/8vLGzDjDEK- 2 weeks ago
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 15 Mentions, 57.4K Mention Reach, 21 Favorited, 11 Retweets, 11 New Followers. See yours with… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…- 3 weeks ago
- Check out my latest post: Tech Tools (weekly) ift.tt/2zfYZhS- 3 weeks ago