While we were in Phuket, the kids were excited because we gave them their own room. They are really getting too big to have in one small space. We traveled to many different beaches. Each day brought better and better waves. On Christmas, Matt was surprised by his beer and fireworks that the kids got him. I got a great new purse. The kids got some ginger cookies from IKEA, some m&ms and more stuff to buy in Shanghai when we get back. We found a fun place for Christmas dinner with both the Tobin’s (another family from NISC) and the Cody’s. Frank decided to bury his head in the sand. We stayed near Patong beach and visited Kata, Kamala and Nai Harn beaches. Nai Harn was our favorite, great waves, lots of Russian families and fun times.
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 4 Mentions. See yours with sumall.com/performancetwe… https://t.co/HxE3rIsutm- 1 week ago
- FVSofColorado: twitter.com/FVSofColorado/…- 2 weeks ago
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 1 Mention, 30K Mention Reach, 1 New Follower. See yours with sumall.com/performancetwe… https://t.co/SEm65xNT53- 3 weeks ago
- FVSofColorado: twitter.com/FVSofColorado/…- 3 weeks ago
- So cool! twitter.com/MrsSchmidtB4/s…- 3 weeks ago