On our way to Cambodia we had our own adventure. We took the Maglev Train that goes 300 Kilometers/hour. It was weird to fly past the cars on the highway. Then we had a stop in Korea. Our hotel was cool. It had the most advanced toilet I have ever seen. I took pictures.
- Thanks for following! mcgaffin (@mcgaffin) is now following you on Twitter!- 5 hours ago
- RT @julielindsay: The Global Educator - from #ISTE17 bookshop today! Or eBook online iste.org/resources/prod… for ALL Case studies #ISTEGl…- 5 hours ago
- RT @HCPSTinyTech: Five C's of an innovative environment #hcpsinnovate #notatiste twitter.com/toddlavogue/st…- 5 hours ago
- Thanks for following! Thomas Frey (@ThomasFrey) is now following you on Twitter!- 2 days ago
- FVSofColorado: twitter.com/FVSofColorado/…- 2 days ago