On our way to Cambodia we had our own adventure. We took the Maglev Train that goes 300 Kilometers/hour. It was weird to fly past the cars on the highway. Then we had a stop in Korea. Our hotel was cool. It had the most advanced toilet I have ever seen. I took pictures.
- RT @LParisi: Here is the final Peace Video 2017 youtu.be/fUTBwTGSehY via @YouTube- 10 hours ago
- fountainvalleyschool students at @coloradocollege for #northkorea… instagram.com/p/BZT1XSHls02T…- 2 days ago
- How to Make Every Grade More Like Kindergarten n.pr/2wnfkLc #edchat- 3 days ago
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 3 Favorited, 1 Retweet, 6.99K Retweet Reach, 13 Tweets, 1 New Following. See yours with… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…- 4 days ago
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/fH3YfRFBqFE?a The Common Sense Census: A Day in Teens' Digital Lives- 5 days ago