- Thanks for following! mcgaffin (@mcgaffin) is now following you on Twitter!- 5 hours ago
- RT @julielindsay: The Global Educator - from #ISTE17 bookshop today! Or eBook online iste.org/resources/prod… for ALL Case studies #ISTEGl…- 5 hours ago
- RT @HCPSTinyTech: Five C's of an innovative environment #hcpsinnovate #notatiste twitter.com/toddlavogue/st…- 5 hours ago
- Thanks for following! Thomas Frey (@ThomasFrey) is now following you on Twitter!- 2 days ago
- FVSofColorado: twitter.com/FVSofColorado/…- 2 days ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Stop Labeling Different – It’s Time to Stop Teacher Bullying.
What are the successful components of online learning environments according to your text and other resources? A successful online learning environment must be developed using a Learning Management System (LMS) as referred to on page 363. If you don’t have … Continue reading
Based on your text and video resources in this module, what strategies do you (or would you) find most useful for evaluating curriculum? What strategies assist students in the transfer of learning to other classes and contexts? Be sure to … Continue reading
How do they celebrate it in Argentina? Take a look at what one teacher shared with me: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1HWIqO2a-ZMzQK069qfyoxf_WDCqbQg6hRM_teMWMP9A/edit?pli=1#slide=id.p
Pictures of the great uniforms. . . and some of the volleyball games. . . from the Fall.
On our way to Cambodia we had our own adventure. We took the Maglev Train that goes 300 Kilometers/hour. It was weird to fly past the cars on the highway. Then we had a stop in Korea. Our hotel was … Continue reading